Here's What We Can Do For You
If you are disabled and your disability causes you to be unable to work, then you may very well be entitled to collect Social Security disability. The Social Security Advocates are in business to do one thing - win disability claims for our clients. Make that two things... to make the process as comfortable as possible for our clients as well.
How does that make us different from every other advocacy agency? It doesn't.
However, what does make the Advocates different is our advanced skill, experience and technology. The Advocates have spent tens of thousands of dollars to build special software designed to expedite the Social Security application process.
We believe that with our technology, we can file claims more efficiently than any other agency.
So, if you suffer from any of these ailments? Please give us a call us toll free (800) 894-4444 to discuss your case with an experienced and knowledgeable advocate today.
- Cardiac/Vascular Disorders
- Mental Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Leg, Knee & Ankle Disorders and Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries and Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Fibromyalgia Disability
- Blood Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Auto-Immune Diseases/AIDS and HIV
- Stomach, Intestine and Liver Disorders
- Pulmonary Disorders/Lung Diseases
- Asthma Disability
- Gastrointestinal Disorder Disability
- Hepatitis Disability
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Disability
- Kidney Failure Disability
- Liver Disease Disability
- Multiple Sclerosis Disability
- Renal Failure Disability
- Seizures Disability
- Stomach and Intestine Disorder Disability
- Work Related Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Other Accidents/Accidents at Home
No one wants to have to apply for Social Security. We like to earn our own way. And most of us do exactly that for most of our lives. But some of us aren't that lucky. Some of us get hurt, or get sick, and we simply can't go on working. That's why there is a Disability section of the Social Security law. If you're a good, hard working person, who has paid the required amount of your FICA (Social Security) taxes, and your doctor says you simply can't work anymore, you're probably entitled to Social Security Disability benefits.